Happy August! We eagerly anticipate our opening day of school for the students on Wednesday, Aug. 26th. Our building is in the process of getting ready as we clean all of the rooms and hallways along with improving the physical plant of our school. Portions of our roof are being replaced, our playground pavilion is in the process of being added and other small building enhancements await your children's return to school.
I am pleased to share that our website has been redesigned that includes to incorporate an active calendar that you can subscribe to and add to your electronic devices. We hope you find all of these changes helpful.
Please remember the following dates:
- Friday, Aug. 7 – Classroom placement letters sent out.
- Thursday, Aug. 20 – 9:30-10:30 Kindergarten Meet & Greet
- Monday, Aug. 24 – Grades 1 – 3 Meet & Greet 3:15 – 4:15
- Wednesday, Aug. 26 – First Day back for Students
- Wednesday, Sept. 16 – Curriculum Night
Kindergarten & Grade 1
- 5:45-6:00 - Greetings in Gym
- 6-6:30 - Classroom Presentations
- 6:30-6:50 - Opportunity to visit special area rooms
- 6:50-7:10 - Departure of K and Gr 1 parents
Grades 2 and 3
- 7:10 - Arrival of Gr 2 and 3 parents
- 7:10-7:30 - Opportunity to visit special area rooms
- 7:30-7:45 - Greetings in Gym
- 7:45-8:15 - Classroom presentations for Grades 2 & 3
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist the transition back to school.
Have a great summer and keep on reading!